Utilizing the iPhone notes capability function is simple and easy to use, especially compared to the traditional pen and paper. However, sometimes errors can occur or someone may accidentally erase the note taking capability function or the notes themselves.
Luckily, two simple ways exist to recover these notes either from the iPhone itself or by accessing the notes from where they were previously backed up. iPhone Data Recovery software allows for the iPhone user to back-up his or her data on encrypted iCloud to retrieve if the notes or other messages are lost accidentally erased. Both a FREE trial exists for Windows and MAC as well.
The Steps involved for retrieving your iPhone Notes include the following:
- Option One: iTunes backup – restores iPhone Notes
- Option Two: iPhone Directly – restores iPhone Notes
- Option Three: iCloud backup – recover deleted Notes
- Run iPhone Data Recovery Program
- Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup Files”
- Select specific iPhone backup file
- Scan appropriate backup file
- Check and preview the iPhone Notes
- Select the Notes to keep and save them to the computer
- Click the “Recover” button to do so
Option One restores the iPhone Notes via the iTunes backup assuming the Notes were backed up prior. If the deleted Notes were backed up beforehand, Option One is the simplest way to recover the deleted Notes. The first step in the process is to run the iPhone Data Recovery Program. When the screen pops-up, select the option to recover from iTunes backup files, specifically, the iPhone backup file in order to allow the software to scan the selected files. Select which Notes to retrieve and save them to the PC by clicking recover.
For Windows, similar steps for those with Mac
- Run the Data Recovery Program
- Connect your iPhone to your computer
- Scanning window will be shown
- “Start Scan” on the main window
- “Start Scan” button to scan your iPhone
- A window will pop-up where you can select “Advanced Mode”
- “Advanced Mode” allows for the scanning mode
- Click the “Start” button on the iPhone
- Pressing the “Power” and “Home” at the same time for at least 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds, release the “Power,” but keep holding “Home” for another 15 seconds
- After entering the scanning mode, the software will automatically scan your phone
- Now, the Notes are available
- Click “Recover” to save the Notes to the computer
- To obtain just the deleted Notes, click “Only Display Deleted Items”
- Otherwise, select the Notes to keep and save them
After installing and running the iPhone Data Recover Program and connecting the iPhone to the computer, start the scan on your iPhone through the pop-up window and “start scan” through the Advanced Mode application. Then, hold the home and power buttons together for 10 seconds, release the power button holding the home button for another 15 seconds. The scan will complete and the deleted Notes are now available.
- Run the iPhone Data Recovery Program on the computer
- Sign in to the personal iCloud
- Choose the iCloud backup file
- Click “Recover” from iCloud backup files
- Scan the backup files
- Select the Notes to keep
- Click “Download”
- Click “Scan”
- Save the deleted Notes to the computer
The third option entails installing and running the Data Recovery Program on the computer. In order access the files from the personal iCloud, sign-in and choose the iCloud backup file. A pop-up window will open in order to recover and scan the backup files. The Notes will appear in order to select, scan, and save to the computer.
The iPhone data Recovery Software is available for free as well as to purchase to keep the iPhone backup capabilities up to date.
The Data Recovery Software can be used on other devices, such as the iPad. Once the software is downloaded, the application is designed to automatically detect any attached hardware such as the IPhone. The Data Recovery Software allows for the three different options in order to retrieve the deleted Notes.